Land in Mondulkiri for Sale - Great for Resort and Agriculture
- Price: 50,000 USD/Hectare (Negotiable)
- (Update: 17/8/2020)
Only 3 hectares for sale left!
- (Update: 15/8/2020)
Seller is now willing to sell just 1 or 2 hectares with no increase of price per hectare for serious buyers that can proceed with purchase quickly.
Installment Plan Option:
Low-interest (6% per annum) installment plan available through SCI. Payment plan is flexible and can be negotiated per case-by-case basis.
- Dak Dam; 1.4km from Dak Dam Waterfall
- Buyers can benefit from the 5m wide creek leading from the mountain, which is at the back of the land, along the perimeter/border of the land. (The owner of the land has plans to develop a dam to draw water from the creek; amount of water varies between rainy and dry season)
- Excavation and clearing of the land has been done for development of resort, agriculture or other commercial use.
- Excavation to put in place a 1m wide and deep boundary to secure the land has also been done.
- Land title will soon be converted to hard title in about 1-2 months, so value of land will further increase substantially soon.
OPTION FOR JOINT DEVELOPMENT OF RESORT:
- Buyer has the option to develop the land together with the existing owner or SCI.
- OPTION FOR FOREIGNERS TO PURCHASE:
- Through a nominee structure with accompanying legal contracts to secure ownership and control of the land.
Number of Storeys